Friday 22 July 2011

Playstation Network Card

Playstation Network Card

Since the PSN is often on the fritz and doesn't allow it's members to "ADD FUNDS" via credit/debit, this is a good alternative method to buying games. Simply buy the card from Amazon.com and enter the code given after purchase into the "Redeem Codes" area on the PSN via PC, PS3 or PSP. I have purchased two already and in my experience the codes were delivered in minutes if not instant! 

 This is a awesome feature. You purchase it and are given the code immediately so that you do not have to wait for anything. Which is the same as if you did it through the PSN network or went to a store and purchased a card. I love this new option because I sell my old games back to amazon, and now with the credits they give me I can either buy new games or put it on my PSN account. This is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment